View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
It's not that the Patriots are that good it's just that the rest of the NFL is that bad.

They are so well coached. I'm jealous when comparing to what we have. Interesting when those coaches leave to become head coaches they flop.

Would you give up 2 1st round picks to have BB as your head coach? I would especially when Grigson was drafting.
It has always appeared to me that Belichick and the Patriots are just way smarter than everyone else. He's not afraid to throw the ball 60 times one game, and then run the run ball 60 times the next. A player may rush for 200 yards and score touchdowns one week, and be inactive the next. He knows what is going to work against his opponents.

Everyone else is trying to fit a square peg into a circle, especially when they play the Patriots. I think too often teams out think themselves, and do stupid isht, case in point the Pagano punt play, the Seahawks throwing from the one yard line, and Atlanta trying to throw the ball with 5 minutes left and in field goal range.
Big Kahuna (02-08-2017), Spike (02-07-2017)