View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 07:47 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,639 Times in 948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Pass rusher has to be addressed, need someone that can run down Allen and Mahomes type QBs. The difference in the playoff game was Allen running circles around our defense
Azeez Ojulari would be great for that if Trent Williams was signed or the Colts are comfortable with a 2nd round OT like Liam Eichenberg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
I suspect we don't sign a LT, but plan on drafting one. But a RG could be an option in free agency (but I could also see us drafting a guard).

Allen Robinson at WR is an interesting case. His last 2 years in Chicago he put up some pretty good stats despite having Trubisky as his QB. And you know that Reich likes tall receivers. 6'2-3" isn't huge, but still taller than average for WR.

I'm curious about Shaquil Barrett. Dude had 20 sacks in 2019. But I don't know if he would translate to the Colts defense, his numbers jumped tremendously going from Denver to Tampa, probably because he was a better fit in Bowles' weird 3-4 D.
Expect Robinson to get tagged.

Shaq Barrett is going to get (over)PAID by some team, I hope it's not the Colts. I'd spend my cap dollars on Yannick Ngakoue, Bud Dupree, Carl Lawson, and/or Romeo Okwara were I pursuing pass rushers in FA.