Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Well done america. You did the right thing. Although it was still embarrassing that it was close.

What's embarrassing Omaha? Whether you like Trump or not, he did a lot for America. I may be the only one on this board, but I was a Trump supporter and not afraid to say it. I saw great change with him, and no, he was not the racist, Biden is, look it up. The fucking media which is leftist as hell painted a picture that so many people bought into. Personally, under Trump, my taxes went down, my stocks went up, gas prices were lower, and people wern't losing their jobs. But yeah, well done America if your objective was to fuck over the hard working individuals in this country. And while we are at it, let's let all these illegals into our country who may spread the Chinese virus and drug cartels in, and at the same time shut down businesses. Nothing but political bullshit. Too bad I wasn't a millionaire, because I would run for governor in California and kick Newsomes sorry ass.

While I'm on this rant, what the hell is going on with this cancel culture shit?

Get rid of Mr. Potato Head?
Get rid of Dr. Seuss books?
Get rid of certain movies?
Get rid of Aunt Jemima's picture?
Get rid of Redskins and name it WFT? Worst fucking name in the NFL.

Transgender bullshit? There are males and there are females, period, end to the fucking story.

And, fuck all these celebrities and athletes like Dinero and LeChina who preach to us. Go get a real job fuckers and then tell us how it is.
Crush22 (03-28-2021), smitty46953 (03-08-2021)