View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 04:55 PM

Thanked 4,284 Times in 1,751 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
You get more unhinged than some woman on the rag. Supreme court has not done anything remotely questionable, except making the constitution relevant again which drives liberals insane. Dictatorship, you mean like the one the democrats are trying to pull off. They cringe at the sight of the constitution and only speak of it when using it against republicans. Your blind faith is fucking sickening.

I personally don't care if they convict Trump of anything or not, I pointed out what I would be doing if I was a democrat strategist (Oxymoron) I am ok with Desantis. At least he has read the constitution and understands his oath to defend it. For democrats it is just historical toilet paper. Fuck them.
what are you even babbling about? what dictatorship are the democrats trying to pull off? based on what?

republicans in north carolina are trying to make it so state legislatures can pick whoever they want for federal elections. if the supreme court allows that, which is said they probably will, it is game over for democracy.

there is nothing unhinged about what i am saying. i am going off the facts presented.

clearly you can see how the supreme court (republican and with the traitorous thomas at the helm) are taking cases to change previous settled law and protections to fit the republican agenda. i know you can. you just don't care.

republicans cant get it through the legislation so they weaponized the courts. which has been mcconnells plan for years. and im pretty sure he has stated as much over the years. the dots aren't hard to connect.

the goal of the republicans is absolute and uncontested power. the goal of the democrats, apparently, is being as incompetent as possible
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (07-05-2022), rcubed (07-05-2022)