View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
losing the next election can and probably will happen. the democrats have no good candidate to run.

that said. going after trump has to happen. if there are no consequences for trying to overthrow an election, they will do it. and thanks to the corrupt supreme court probably going to rule that state legislatures can deny the will of the people, the final steps will be put in place.

and you guys will get what you want. you will get to own the libs by ripping up the constitution and having a dictatorship
You get more unhinged than some woman on the rag. Supreme court has not done anything remotely questionable, except making the constitution relevant again which drives liberals insane. Dictatorship, you mean like the one the democrats are trying to pull off. They cringe at the sight of the constitution and only speak of it when using it against republicans. Your blind faith is fucking sickening.

I personally don't care if they convict Trump of anything or not, I pointed out what I would be doing if I was a democrat strategist (Oxymoron) I am ok with Desantis. At least he has read the constitution and understands his oath to defend it. For democrats it is just historical toilet paper. Fuck them.