View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Really? I live an hour north of New York City, and the difference between New York City and Putnam County is like day and night in terms of crime and violence.

In fact, Scarsdale, NY, is just outside of New York City (closer to to it than where I live), and that is one of the wealthiest communities in the country with virtually no crime rate.

But if you say that Highland Park and Chicago are essentially the same in terms of crime and violence, I'll take your word for it since you live and work in that area.

o
It is somewhat of a drop off in crime, but not as dramatic as you would think, or expect. It's just not a friendly place. Doesn't matter where in Chicago, our guys hate delivering up there. They're like, can't someone in the area build their cabinets? They hate it, absolutely hate it. Its like the wild west.

Downers Grove is a very affluent area of Chicago, there was two people murdered in their home 2 doors down from where we delivered, and 3 people bound and shot in an alley 3 days before that.

Last edited by Lov2fish; 07-04-2022 at 10:32 PM.