View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
Cops always attach as many charges as possible. And he was not charged with robbery.

The "DUI" was rolling along in a golf cart for a few hundred feet. The "auto theft" was again, rolling along in a golf cart for a few hundred feet. There was no robbery, that will be dropped. Criminal damage will be reduced to a fine for whatever damage he caused. I doubt he will even be prosecuted. I haven't seen any reports that the driver had any injuries.

My point was to separate this from actual NFL criminals. Like Ray Rice punching his wife unconscious, Adrian Peterson beating this shit out of his child, Ray Lewis murdering that one guy, Aaron Hernandez murdering multiple people, etc. Parry isn't anywhere close.

Maybe a better comparison is to say this is somewhere between McAfee and DQ punching the pizza guy, and that all three are miles away from the actual lowlifes in the above examples.
He still hit someone to steal the golf cart. ANd he cursed at the police and resisted arrest. Its closer to the others you mentioned than to McAfeee.

He will probably get a plea deal of some type. I don't see the charges just being dropped.

Oh, OK though, he didn't murder someone or beat his kid, so its OK. Pretty low standard we are promoting.

He probably won't get cut because of this exclusively, but if there is a choice between him and a similar play this upcoming season this sure as hell isn't helping him keep his job. He isn't so great that you can just see we can ignore this and forget it happened.