View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:51 AM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 523 Posts

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Mr. McAfee also had a run in with getting arrested while drunk and doing some stupid stuff in public. He was not immediately kicked off the team.

Now, McAfee's stunt did not involve assaulting anyone nor theft of a vehicle so there is a difference.

D'Q Jackson did assault a pizza delivery guy and was not immediately kicked off the team.

I think that how Parry responds to the incident will determine if he is a Colt in the fall. Irsay has a pretty big ability to forgive someone who shows that he is willing to work to put stuff like this behind him.

Does not make Parry any less stupid. But, I would not automatically assume that he is off the team.

And we will still need 2 NTs for a good rotation. Kerr is not really anything other than Just Another Guy (JAG) and I would prefer to have two good NTs if we could.

Of course, we could sign Poe or Brandon Williams and then draft a kid like Deangelo Brown out of Louisville in the 5th round. Brown did not get a combine invite but he should have; he has been a very good NT for 3 years now.

Cheers,