View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
NOT PICKING AT YOU CHROME

Good Lord. People ..... (even on this site which I think has the most knowledgeable colts fans for the most part)..... thought that Bucker was a bad idea when we "needed" a QB.

We were a couple of plays/decisions from being 13-3 winning the South and being the 2 seed by trading for Buckner and signing Rivers along with a great draft.

The people that want Eason either cannot understand that the coaches see these players every freakin day or think they know more!!!!!

Remember the outrage when Quincy Wilson wasn't starting/playing? Pags was 100% right. the kid was a BAD player. How about Dione Cain? Holy shit everyone wanted him to be the next TY. He sucked and still does. Again coaches were right! How about Mike Hart? How about the little receiver that played agains third stringers in preseason? (don't remember his name) He was gonna be an all star.

Guys.... have faith in the coaches. Whether you all like it or not they know WAY more than us.

I'd love Eason to be the man. Hell I was on the bandwagon as soon as Dam showed some videos. Kid has some talent, just must not translate to the NFL yet. I'd rather have him sit and learn more before ruining the kid by rushing him along.

NFL teams have a very little time window to make the run. We are there NOW cannot waste time HOPING that a 4th round pick can get us there. Look at last yrs draft. Burrow, Tua, Herbert and Love. Hell I'll throw in Hurts. Do any of you think that they would have faired better than Rivers? I'm including Burrow in that question. I say no

Adding Stafford would give us a shot (like it did with Rivers) at winning it all. That doesn't come along very often. Rebuild after they give it everything they have now!!

Go get it while you can

Do something BALLARD!!!!
Amen brother! I don't get these people who want to place an inexperienced QB at the head of this offense. The Colts have a championship caliber supporting cast already - they don't have the time to provide on-the-job training to a new QB.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaka For This Useful Post:
Puck (01-26-2021), Racehorse (01-26-2021)