View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 03:51 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smooth View Post
Holy shit did you guys just see the vid? Jay Glaser on fox NFL Sunday about 20 min ago just showed a snippet of Bengals security filming the pats footage and giving him shit for it. It showed sidelines and formations and substitutions and bengals security was like wtf dude are you serious right now? Guy was like "I'll delete it" and security was like dude wtf are you doing. It cut back and they were saying why would they cheat to beat the worst team in the league and Strahan was like "It's a new coach with a new scheme they have never played before". My initial thought when I heard all this is that of course they can beat them but they sure as shit don't want a trap game and go to 10-4. They have never stopped filming other teams, never. Something better happen I'm already pissed off at this league.
Man I did not see this- gotta find it.

NOTHING of any significance is going to happen. Lap dog GODdell already issued some milqtoast statement indicating the punishment is not going to be real severe. Dude is bobber on the knobber of Robert, period.

You are dead right, they've never stopped doing this, and why the fuck would they when the guy at the very top of the food pyramid is just a complicit fanboy for the most corrupt team in the history of sports?

FUCK YOU ROGER, FUCK YOU!