View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,665 Times in 2,050 Posts

I have a simple solution. Tom Brady destroyed his phone to prevent the text messages from being seen. The equipment manager jokingly referred to himself as the “deflator”. And said Tom drove him nuts about or some such. Now unless he has some weird inappropriate relationship with tires, they deflated footballs.

The latest thing is now Jackson said he didn’t notice anything wrong, so they conclude that we deflated the football once we got it. Like Jackson didn’t have other shot on his mind at the time. Grigson knew about it because the Ravens and Steelers noticed it too, they just didn’t want to say anything. Anyway, it’s just more deflection and excuse making. I don’t think this was that big of a deal. But when taken in context with everything else they have done it just shows a shady organization that will bend the roiled however they can to get an edge.

This is literally a game of inches, and every single super bowl they have won has been close. So you tell me whatever shady shot they have done has not influenced their wins. Tainted organization, tainted wins, asterisks next to it all in my book and most other fan bases also.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 02-09-2018 at 10:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (02-09-2018)