View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Several scientists said that it easily could have been natural causes due to the cold weather.
The thing I hate about the chowda heads arguing it's science is that they ignore the fact that two things can be true at the same time.....1.cold can cause balls to deflate and 2.a cocksucking chowda head who locks himself in the bathroom for 90 seconds can also deflate balls.

The question wasn't what's possible. The question is What happened. And the burden of proof wasn't beyond a showdow of a doubt but based on a preponderance of the evidence.

I personally think if the chowda heads would have just said we did not direct anyone to deflate balls but take full accountability for the state of the balls, Roger would have slapped them with a minor fine....50k or so but once they tried to circumvent the process and usurp his authority in the CBA it was game on......in doing so I think the pissants have created fatigue and a blurring of the facts on this topic and made it seem like they got the death penalty for what happens naturally in their cold weather climate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1965southpaw For This Useful Post:
Butter (02-09-2018), Chromeburn (02-09-2018), Racehorse (02-09-2018)