Thread: The build
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 04:33 PM

Thanked 4,413 Times in 2,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
I don’t see that I’m crying about it. I recognize that the Colts hired Ballard to rebuild and it’s going to be done his way, not mine. And I’ve specifically said he has to be given time to build his version of the team. I simply state my opinion and try to explain / defend it. And I try to do it in the appropriate threads. I’m not interjecting my opinion in other threads like the Mitchel thread. I wasn’t in the game thread complaining about Ballard not improving the WR core after drops. Not even the 3 & 4 drop by Johnson in OT with Houston. Nor did I crow in the game thread about the Hairston hold on 2nd & 26 against the Eagles - another clear example of my point about experience effecting the outcome of games. I stated my opinion here because it’s relevant to the rebuilding topic. To me that’s not crying. And it doesn’t mean I’m not happy with the team or that I don’t see a bright future.
It was an expression, not meaning literally crying. Maybe I could have said it was water under the bridge, but I didn’t see you as a sensitive fellow, nor as a troll.