Thread: Out of Luck
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 10:52 AM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
I don't think anyone said we didn't have success since he's been here- where is that Omaha can you pull that link up? I do recall a lot of discussion about how awesome it was to see us shoot back to life so quick, how blessed we were to land another 15 year legend, but also everyone expressing the same concerns about how the dude is getting killed (and some of that was him holding the ball to let a 40 yard route develop 4 out of 5 snaps for 5 years). We did gripe about that, ignoring we did that now, is foolish.

If Luck is pissed, it's because while they might have tried, they for one reason or another, failed in that regard. We are widely regarded to be the worst team in the NFL or at least competing with the Jets for that title this year. We are fucking horrible!

"I was destined to rule the football world, now my career is sh!t, there's no way we're going to be back to contending for at least 3-4 years, but hey Jim at least you tried. Sure I'll go out there and have my career end tomorrow so you can keep bodies in those seats, sure, sure...".

The naivety around these parts has become comical. There's nothing wrong here at all, nothing. We're gonna be fine, we're probably gonna sniff the playoffs this year and win the SB next year. We'll probably win 8 straight after that.

We drafted one OL this year, a major project, in the 4th. We cut him and not only kept Scott Tolzein we started an NFL opener with him (looks like a genius GM to me...). We started an undrafted rookie FA at center!

Lookout Bill and Tom, we're coming for your records.
we are widely regarded as the worst team because 3 of our 5 best playes are injured. including our star qb.

we lack talent. but the cupboard isn't bare. and we don't have a bunch of dead money on the cap or soon to be dead money. players take time to develop. you draft guys you have to play them. no team can have great depth everywhere. if those draft picks work out you are hurting.

the media slammng the colts for not winning a super bowl with Luck in his first 5 years is stupid.

the colts should be slammed for employing a shit bag like pagano. he is responsible for this ship looking so bad. him throwing his coaches and grigson under the bus publicly through leaks has been a terrible look. all while he just keeps getting worse and worse.

if pagano keeps this in house and behaves like a real man, this isn't even a conversation.