Thread: Eberflus
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Not calling for him to be fired. Wondering about not using cap money more than anything.

Maybe in the back of his mind he needed to make sure Luck was back and if not use money on a QB?

I understand he only wants to use FA to fill gaps but there are a lot of gaps in that defense
Puck, why the resistance to believing Ballard is doing a 3-4 yr rebuild? When you cut through the GM speak and listen to what he says and match it with what he’s done to me it’s the most logical answer. Frustrating as hell, but his actions start to make more sense. I keep going back to Irsay’s criticism of only getting one title in the Manning era and saying he’d rather lose more but win more titles. This right here is the losing more. If you give Luck any help you are competing for a playoff birth. Harder to build “greatness” that way. They will hold the team back through the forced youth movement for this season and next. Then they will start making moves to compete the following season. The hope is to get more than one title with Luck. I don’t agree with it, but I’m fairly confident that is the plan.