View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 01:29 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

DL:

Is Denico Autry a starting caliber 3T? Or do they play him outside like Raheem Brock and only kick him inside on passing downs? If that's the case, who is the run down DT alongside Woods? Will Woods stay in or sub out on pass downs?

Sheard is a starter. Who will win the other starting job? As I said above, could be Autry. Could be Simon. Is it really going to be the rookie Turay like the depth chart said? Hard to believe that.

I liked Hunt last year as an interior DL. If they try him at DE he will probably not make the team.

OL:

There's almost too much to try to pay attention to on offense. Nelson and the other new OL like Slauson, Smith, Howard. But also, how will the returning guys do in the new offense? What is the new offense? What formations do we run out of now? How will it be disguised? What RB is preferred on what type of play? Will they all do everything? How much will Doyle and Ebron be on the field together? Will Ebron ever get in while Doyle's on the bench or is Doyle still TE1 is all aspects? How is Rodgers doing? Can he be WR2? Does Ryan Grant suck as much as I think he does? Can Cain live up to his potential with Luck throwing the ball? Also, insert 2 dozen Luck questions.

It's just one preseason game so we probably won't see enough to answer half of these.