View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 10:07 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I tried to break it down. It looks like Pryor had 3 starts at RT, 1 at LG and 1 at RG in 2021.

I had forgotten that the "Human Turnstile" Julian Davenport had gotten 4 starts last season.

Somehow Pryor seems to be playing worse than I remember Davenport playing in 2021.
It's pretty fucked up, well really fucked up, to think that two football lifers, two dudes who for some reason receive high praise in NFL circles, somehow convinced themselves that putting Pryor on the left edge was a good decision. Really, think about it for a minute- how could you watch what he has done this season, knowing that these guys had MONTHS to watch this guy in mini and training camps, and NOT think that Ballard and Reich are perhaps two of the worst talent evaluators in the history of football- he can't play LT, he can't play any tackle, he can't play football! WTF!!!

At some point doesn't Frank have to step up and say "Chris, we're not putting this guy out there at LT, he can't do it and he is going to wreck our QB, we have a major problem and I don't have the solution with the guys we have on the team right now"? Isn't that part of his fucking responsibilities as HC?

Again, to me, way too much patting each other on the back between these two.