View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Ok lets do this,
I do think Caldwell has become a good coach what he does with a Lions team with less talent than the Colts is impressive IMO but whatever

on to Chuck- the entire "we play in the afc south that's 6 free wins" is total BS, I don't care what division you play in those games are always tougher because of the familiarity, nobody says the same shit about New England or Seattle when both have maybe 1 tough division game each year

ok so now to the playoff record, you can give reasons why every team wins and loses in the playoffs but fuck that no excuses, that game vsKC was epic I've never seen an onslaught of points like that it was amazing, just because Charles got hurt doesn't mean they shouldn't have been able to seal that game I watched Manning lose to a Chargers backup QB and running back, and game 2 vs the Broncos they went into Denver and beat a great defensive team the Broncos won all year and went on to wina superbowl with Mannings noodle arm no fools gold there whatsoever. And yes the Pats embarrassed us like they do every team trying to come and win in New England in the playoffs, I mean theres been what 1 or 2 teams win there at all in 4 or 5 years? no shame in that

I don't want Chuck gone I believe the players want to play for him, it's clear right now the questions about Luck are a dark cloud affecting this team but no matter what he'll be back ad he'll be 100% and I'm excited tosee how it's going to play out. No coach is gonna have this team looking like playoff contenders with whats going on right now.

Lucks coming and we'll be fine
Yikes! How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?