View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 06:41 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
You say it’s subjective. I think it’s well explained and makes sense as a more in depth evaluation. Is he a super accurate QB? No. That is not what he is known for. Even the regular way of estimating accuracy, he is below his peers. Do you have an example of their bias in action?

Also he had 28 tds throwing, 14 rushing. It’s not like NDSU is playing top competition. Their closest game was against South Dakota State. The one game they had this year against Central Arkansas he threw an int. I’m not saying there isn’t stuff to like about him. There are good tools to work with and he does have promise. I just don’t know if he is a top five QB like some are making him out to be. And I’m not sure about his accuracy which I think is the most important trait for a QB.
At this point walk away. Not that you are wrong, you dont want to waste another minute of time better spent Fill in the blank.

Anything you chose for fill in the blank will be better time spent. That includes disarming WWII unexploded bombs
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (10-24-2020)