View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 01:28 PM

Thanked 1,647 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
I have so many thoughts here, still...

1. First and foremost, I don't trust this staff's player evaluation. At all. Maybe they're right, but they haven't earned any credibility to be assumed right.

2. There is clearly disconnect between what Ballard is saying (injury) and Monachino is saying (bad at practice).

3. You can't ignore your second-round pick in a lost season. The point isn't whether or not Wilson is good or playing well. Pagano/Monachino are approaching this as if it's a competitive season. No. It's a lost season. You don't learn anything from starting Kenny Moore at CB. And you can't go into what you hope is a competitive 2018 season with virtually no game tape on your second-round pick. That just can't be a question mark you have to address in 2018. There are too many already.

4. It remains a huge issue how much disconnect there is between owner/GM/coach on every damn thing with this team...
The only thing I would change is that I flat out just don't believe them. I think they are lying. With Vontae Davis and now with Quincy Wilson.
The Following User Says Thank You to HoosierinFL For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (12-05-2017)