View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Biden is not the issue. Start a different thread. This is about the attempted coup buy Trump to usurp the transfer of power.

Biden didnt call a election official in Georgia. It was trump and he was recorded giving this request

That is election tampering, he’s the criminal.
There is already a thread on Biden/Harris. You have not said one word about how bad Biden has done anywhere in any of these threads. So I thought I would bring it up in this one.

My point is that most Americans don't give a shit about 1/6 anymore. Like Luv2Fish stated, this is impeach Trump 3.0. Primetime grandstanding political BS now. Pelosi handpicked her own lapdogs for this committee, which included 2 Rinos, fair justice I guess. There are real issues affecting Americans right now, can we not at least put some focus on that?

How about Schumer and this rant- I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. Is threatening SCOTUS not a criminal offense? I guess it's only criminal when a side you don't like does it.

It's okay to criticize both sides which you seem to have a problem with.

Last edited by Spike; 06-12-2022 at 12:51 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (06-12-2022), Racehorse (06-12-2022)