View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:41 PM

I still think Brissett has to learn to play against the blitz. You see it week after week with him. Other teams bring pressure and he is shut down.

No I don't blame him for the loss. But have to be able to score in the 4th quarter. Last 3 weeks, how many have they scored in the 4th quarter? Zero I think? Multiple times with the ball and a chance to retake the lead here and vs Cincy, they fail.

I know the OL is not good and Chud does him no favors, but we have to stop kidding ourselves that Brissett is not part of the problem.

TJ green just has no excuse for being on the team. Stupid play week after week

Rogers should have been playing more for the past month. Great game by him

Still not using Mack the way they should.

And yes Chud sucks. ANd Pagano sucks.

I agree about the D playing well. That's a high powered offense and a great QB, they basically gave up 13 points. Once again the offense hands the other team 7 points with the deep turnover at the ten. There is talent on this D. I'd like to see what a good coach could do with it. I really don't think the D will miss Vontae Davis, whatever happened there. Desir even made a huge play on the INT.

Team actually played well today overall though. really didn't expect a close game. A moral victory I guess, but its still hollow when you have chances for the upset at home.

6 more games. At least we get a break next week and don't have to watch another loss.