View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,661 Times in 2,046 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Um, no, you absolute troglodyte. The real question is: what multi-million dollar value NFL player is willing to risk his life to play a game in the face of a growing virus pandemic in which the USA is head and shoulders the world leader? Particularly lineman, where they breathe on each other all game long. And it's getting worse at a geometric rate now. Not many I'd hope. But, you go ahead! Feel free! Don't wear a mask or gloves or social distance yourself! You are a special! Go inside to bars and restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alleys. Live it up! You do you! Feel free to call other people pussies and whatnot. Perhaps you'll wind up taking care of yourself. Best of luck to you.
I really don’t see how they can do it. They are acting like they just isolate a sick person for two weeks and then they come back. But there is too much physical interaction between players. NBA is creating a quarantine bubble, no one in or out during the season. Baseball players aren’t that close to each other on the field. But hockey, football, I don’t see how you prevent a breakout if it gets on the field.