View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 10:12 AM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

[QUOTE=Chaka;168795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
1. I still love how aggressive Reich is. I like that he took the knee for the whole team. I liked that he had the offense clearly on the same page with scripted, well designed plays to start the game. It always seems that after we run 15 or so plays, we are done for awhile. We just hit a wall. I really can’t stand putting Brissett out there. That shit needs to stop.
QUOTE]

Great comments as always, thanks. I usually like Reich's aggressiveness, but I wasn't a big fan of going for the TD when we were up 7-0 and had failed to get the ball in the end zone on three prior attempts. Not sure if this is my own Monday-morning QBing or not, but there needs to be some limits on the aggressiveness, and it would have been nice to be up two scores at the point. It seems like the air came out of the balloon at little at that point.

Curious if you've looked at the all 22 yet and, if so, what you saw. Also your comment about Buckner showing "promise" is interesting since the prevailing opinion here seems to be that he did not live up to the hype. Can you provide any further thoughts on this? Thanks again.
i haven’t watched the all 22 yet and might not until Saturday unfortunately. For Buckner, he had some good snaps . I don’t know what people are expecting but he isn’t Aaron Donald.

Last edited by omahacolt; 09-16-2020 at 10:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Chaka (09-16-2020)