View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
We might have games. I think they will see what the other sports do and how it works out. But this thing isn’t going away anytime soon.

Bang on. The reality is, with the huge number of infected in the US, this isn't going away in an age. Essentially, you're going to have to live with it. Because the time to control it and get on top of it is long, long gone.

Opportunity blown.

I could be wrong, but the NFL is a stubborn outfit and they're going to press on regardless, albeit with no fans at games.

Speaking of fans, that's something we've been able to have at rugby games here, including 43,000 last weekend. The only active cases here now - there are nine - have been caught at the border and they're in isolation. Not since early April has there been community spread, hence why we're practically living a normal life and the only restrictions here are at the border.

I'm still pissed our trip to the US is off. Hopefully it's fine to travel there October next year.

Stay safe, freaks.
smitty46953 (06-22-2020)