View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
https://sports.yahoo.com/andrew-luck...005205018.html

“I know all the best offenses that I’ve been a part of in my career we’ve not been static and we’ve attacked. And I’m sure he’ll have a great flavor and we’ll involve as many people as we can, and attacking defenses is what it’s all about.”

Let me decode this for you.....he's saying running Gore up the middle on every freaking first and second down is unimaginative and not that tough to defend and is singularly the reason why ive had a lacerated kidney and my right shoulder shredded trying to save the fucking drive on 3rd down when that brilliant design didn't work. I'm a fucking Stanford grad and finally we will have something better than a coloring book offense that any 5 year old could run. Halle-fucking-lujah!!
Yes to all of that

And maybe you consider throwing your screen passes to the younger and faster back in Mack rather than the older and slower back in Gore, for many reasons.

And perhaps use your WRs with speed like TY and Rogers on more end arounds or outside running plays.

And FIND a way to get your playmakers like TY the ball so they can make plays rather than just writing them out of the gameplan once the D finds a way to shut them down in the first half.

Maybe find a way to actually run a WR screen that works, like every other decent passing offense in the league seems to be able to do
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (02-16-2018), YDFL Commish (02-16-2018)