View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 03:28 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post

@adamschefter

Frank Reich has emerged as the favorite to become the new head coach of the Indianapolis Colts, who are hoping to hire the Philadelphia Eagles offensive coordinator once they have negotiated a signed, sealed and delivered contract, per @mortreport and me.

Normally I’d mark this down, but I think all of us now are going to wait and see on this one ........

o

Thankful for:

Josh McDaniels' change of heart.

McDaniels verbally agreed to be the team's head coach before leaving owner Jim Irsay and GM Chris Ballard at the altar when it was time to sign his contract.

McDaniels' decision to remain in New England is the best thing to happen to the Colts outside of Andrew Luck's return and their solid offensive line play ........ it allowed Indianapolis to get a coach (Frank Reich) who has formed the perfect pairing with Luck.

The Colts may not make the playoffs this season, but this franchise is finally headed in the right direction again, and Reich has played a significant factor in that.

Mike Wells

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...teams-thankful

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
sherck (11-20-2018)