View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:09 AM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
Indianapolis Colts Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama | Watch highlights Let's be clear here: I don't have Foster, a top-five talent, dropping because of his bizarre combine ejection. He's dropping here because not many teams above the Colts at No. 15 need a true inside linebacker. The Bengals and Saints, for instance, have both signed inside linebackers in free agency. Whichever team takes Foster, though, is getting a big-time, sideline-to-sideline defender with All-Pro potential. Indianapolis has done a solid job of upgrading its roster this offseason, and picking Foster (6-0, 229) is another step toward defensive respectability.
If Foster is there at #15, you pick him without hesitation.

He has the physical skills that the Colts have not had at ILB/MLB since....yeah, I cannot think of another ILB/MLB that Colts have had with his physical skills.

With Foster, it is all about his head. Does he have the mental ability to learn a defense, employ that defense and keep focused on football even in the off season? If the answer to those questions are yes, then you take him.

While I want Pass Rush, Foster would make the entire defense that much better, instantly.

Cheers,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
apballin (03-23-2017), Coltsalr (03-22-2017), VeveJones007 (03-22-2017)