View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I am not sure who Haskins is, but I do not recall anyone here thrilled about Hankins being released. Regardless one has nothing to do with the other you just seem to want to have a whiny rant.
Sorry, autocorrect catches the names often. Ebron has repeatedly been Enron to if I don’t catch it.

So expressing an opinion is being whiny? Understood. I guess this whole fucking forum was whiny about Grigson. And Pagano. I’m expressing an opinion. I assume you don’t like it. But I’m going to state it again - Ebron as a signing is fine, but overall Ballard’s approach to free agency is guaranteeing a long rebuild and a couple wasted years of Lucks career. If you are cool with that, then great. I’m not. I think it’s stupid and unnecessarily inflexible. The same way I think cutting Hankins was stupid and unnecessarily inflexible. And it looks bad when projecting forward for both Ballard and this mashed together inexperienced coaching staff. I’m sorry I don’t see everything through blue tinted glasses. But I loved the trade with the Jets and I didn’t even need them.