Thread: so Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
So I'm as liberal as they come and despite some of your hyperbolic language and assumption that there is such a thing as a liberal agenda, I agree with you to an extent. There are many liberals that do not have clear thinking on these matters and equate anything white and male to oppression of that which is not white and male.

That aside, one of my biggest frustrations with Trump is that he says his tax plan is so kind to the middle class, when one of the largest cornerstones of it is the repeal of the Estate Tax (now called the Death Tax by the GOP).

How can that possibly help the middle class, or how can it possibly help our country? Is the tax of assets bequeathed to others really any sort of barrier to economic growth?

The lowest tax rate is currently 10%, that will raise to 12%, how can people expect this to be any sort of economic stimulant. Not to mention that the majority of people paying that lowest tax rate are something other than white.
You're posing this as if I am a Trump supporter? I am not. I don't subscribe to the two party duopoly. They are one in the same. Zero distinction in difference. I'll personally be glad with this whole house of cards come crashing down and the thud of it is deafening. The constitution was written to keep shit like this from happening, but Americans became complacent and lazy. It was also designed to keep mob rule from control, I.E. current liberal politics. The word democracy does not appear anywhere in the bill of rights or constitution and the forefathers were very cautious to make sure it wasn't in there. To keep the government from voting themselves everything they wanted and reward the populace who voted for them.

We have been given our bread and circuses and we cheer.

I am saddened that one day the soft pussies of today will ruin it completely when they become the majority. It Trump doesn't tip us over the edge the next moron will. Even though I lean conservative, I mind my fucking business and have zero interest in the Republican party. They bailed on conservatives a long time ago. When they decided they wanted to legislate bedrooms, religion and marriage. And before the Republicans on here get all butt hurt. When was the last time a Republican president, congress or senate shrunk government? I'll wait.
Pez (09-29-2017)