Thread: Player injuries
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 09:42 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMichael557 View Post
I will agree to some extent and disagree to some extent. If the Colts want to say that Luck is out with and injury and we do not know when he will return then that is fine. They do not need to give any additional explanation. However they should not mislead the fans. The colts have clearly stated or implied that Luck was not seriously injured and in fact had a minor injury that would not affect his playing time. They opened the door. I live in WV. We go to one game every year. Granted we always get club seats and made the weekend out of it so it runs about $2,500.00. If they tell me that Luck will not miss any time then i consider committing to the the Atlanta or TN game under what is a false premise. If they simply state we do not know when he will return then I make the decision knowing that I do so with the understanding that Luck may or may not play. They do not have to tell me anything just don't lie/mislead me.
I couldn’t care less about your issues seeing a game. Go watch the colts. Whoever is out there and shut up

If they give an optimistic timeline, why wouldn’t they, and it doesnt work out then tough luck