View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 05:36 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,661 Times in 2,046 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
Great to hear. Upon reviewing the article again, and after reading all the comments here, I'm convinced this article is simply sour grapes by a guy who admits he didn't like Darius prior to the draft, and seems resistant to change this analysis. Even his positive comments are tinged with some sort of limitation - i.e. "I know Jordan Reed is a terrible blocker, but..." and "Yes, I know Smith telegraphed the throw, but...". The negative comments seem to have no such limitation - i.e. "I have rarely seen a linebacker bite on play-action fakes as hard as Leonard"

Scumbag.
He sounds kinda dickish doesn't he. Everyone is wrong on draft picks. If you make 50% you are a hell of a scout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
All the stats in the world don't matter when you watch him play. He plays FAST. Anyone here had prior knowledge of Gary Brackett or Antoine Bethea? All they did was make plays, and they both had a high football IQ.
His read and reaction skills are very good. Hooker's is too. When that fumble happened that Hooker grabbed, he saw it and had it in his hands before anyone else even reacted. Between the two of them, there should be a lot of turnovers. Leonard seems a great scheme fit for this D. Yeah he has some weaknesses, but those should improve with time, especially the biting on play action. He will get burned on that pretty soon and it will be a good lesson.