Thread: so Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Oh yeah, that's me. I don't agree with being guilted into some injustice you believe in. If you're a straight white male in America and you don't agree with every liberal idea you're a racist. I am sure your boyfriend is proud of you for being a social warrior. In reality though you are just a useful idiot for the liberal agenda. You have any more labels for me other than that tired old standby of the left?
So I'm as liberal as they come and despite some of your hyperbolic language and assumption that there is such a thing as a liberal agenda, I agree with you to an extent. There are many liberals that do not have clear thinking on these matters and equate anything white and male to oppression of that which is not white and male.

That aside, one of my biggest frustrations with Trump is that he says his tax plan is so kind to the middle class, when one of the largest cornerstones of it is the repeal of the Estate Tax (now called the Death Tax by the GOP).

How can that possibly help the middle class, or how can it possibly help our country? Is the tax of assets bequeathed to others really any sort of barrier to economic growth?

The lowest tax rate is currently 10%, that will raise to 12%, how can people expect this to be any sort of economic stimulant. Not to mention that the majority of people paying that lowest tax rate are something other than white.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (09-28-2017)