View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusChrist View Post
If Luck is able to come back, the Colts job is a far better job than the Giants. Ballard may have someone in mind already anyway. I know they were saying he wanted Taub when he was hired in. If so, I'm sure he has already made it known to that potential coach that he is interested.

They will be fine firing Pagano as soon as the season is over.... as long as they actually do it as soon as the season is over and not wait a month or two.

The Giants also have to go through the process of hiring a GM, so by the time they are done there, it may be about the same time that their new GM starts his coaching search.
By the way, did anyone catch the KC game yesterday? Reid delegated play calling duties to Nagy yesterday and the offense put up 31 points. i didn't see the game and I know they lost but it seems that the offensive side of the ball got a boost.....not sure that means anything re: Nagy's candidacy for head coach but I'm just so tired of our uninspired offensive game plan that I'm intrigued by anyone that can take a middle of the pack QB and give them a game plan that they can execute well.