View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 08:54 AM

It's a roster where i feel that a major injury to a key player isn't a reason to suddenly write off the season entirely, including Luck. The next man up is generally not a huge drop off, clearly it would then have an impact on the depth of the roster at positions 50-53.

RB, Mack is top dog, but Ware, Wilkins and Hines although not likely to strike fear into anyone is something we could survive with.

WR, Hilton going down would not be good, but there is certainly growth potential among the rest of the guys. Cain, Campbell both with lots to prove, Funchess has shown to be capable if not spectacular so far, but with Luck hopefully he is going to step up his game.

TE, Doyle/Ebron, we did ok without Doyle for large parts of last year, another season under the belt for Mo Alie-Cox, and the return of Travis would be fine to go with.

OL, top dog is unquestionably Nelson, and i do think we would see a big drop off without him, but we do have some decent depth for our 6th and 7th guys in Haeg and Clark.

DL, i am not sure we really have a No. 1 guy here, but we are about 10 deep, so i wouldn't see this being a game changer.

LB's, losing Leonard, would be a major issue, but we have drafted a few guys who i would hope will generally improve the linebacker play, so the overall impact would be bad, but i think our play will be significantly improved from last year, so the quality would be similar to last year.

CB's, i am not sure who is really our No. 1 guy, Desir, Moore or Wilson, we now have Ya-Sin and hopefully Collins, so i think we wouldn't be significantly worse.

S, Hooker, we have some depth here, but i think he is a bigger player than many think he was last year. We would have Farley back who has seen starting action and played ok, but his skill set is not covering the back end, he is better suited covering for Geathers.