View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
The attacks on the media started with Obama. He tried to revoke Fox’s press credentials and would have succeeded had the rest of the media not thrown a fit about it. That’s far FAR worse than anything Trump has done. All he does is talk and tweet like a blowhard.

I hated when people said Obama was destroying America and I hate it when people comp Trump to Hitler. It’s hyerpartisan, identity politics bullshit.

This is the greatest country in the world, by a large margin. And all of us, left right and center, are far closer in beliefs than those in power would have us believe.
Can’t say I’m surprised - what Obama did is worse, Trump is just a blow hard causing no harm. Is it Obama’s fault Trump has been attacking the Justice Department and security agencies? Never mind, it’s safe to say we’ll never agree. You not seeing any danger in Trumps attacks - including on individual businesses owned by his adversaries (NFL, Amazon) - is a prime example of why I believe Trump is so dangerous. If I had to guess I’d say you typically vote republican and agree with many of his policies. It’s a similiar rationalization I see in many of my family.

For the record, I’m typically an independent that has voted for people on both sides of the aisle. But I will not support any Trump Republicans.