View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 03:51 PM

Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,556 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
WTF is everyone talking about. I'm 70 years old, been a Colts fan since I was 11. Been runs of many years when this franchise put up crap for a team. Only thing that mattered was that I was less emotionally invested, have to be an idiot not to. Teams run through cycles, the fans will support the team, they have in the past. This team is going nowhere, at least anytime soon.
Nobody is saying they are leaving, only that the direction of the team has us worried...and when you consider the number of cities that want a franchise, are larger markets, and the way they have been moving teams lately (San Diego to Los Angeles, Oakland to Las Vegas, St Louis to LA) there is reason for concern if the right changes aren't made soon!

That Pittsburgh game made us look terrible...43% Steeler fans, and the Colts were coming off a win and had just taken the best team in the league down to the wire, and probably should have won the game! How much worse will it be we are regularly stinking the joint up like we did in Dallas? I think they will get it straightened out, I am just not sure major changes in the organization won't have to be made to get it done. Hopefully I feel a lot better when they settle on a new coach and get a new QB next season!