View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 08:09 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Classic View Post
They're already setting the table for him to miss multiple regular season games with the local TV sports shows playing a Ballard clip talking about how great Jacoby is and how teams win games all of the time without their starting QB. At least now they're admitting he's going to miss the entire preseason! By week 3 of the regular season they'll be able to admit he's likely to miss a few games.

That's what I am waiting for now, when do they conceded regular season games going to be missed. If that announcement comes as "at least 3 games", then I am going to side with this "Daniel Wilson" that it wasn't football and it was snow boarding. That would be two of the three things "he" reported coming to fruition- at that point with the organization confirming those things, gotta believe the other is true as well- and if so, man that is going to piss me off! This team is primed to do huge damage with him at the wheel this year, without him for 3-5 games, we're at best a WC team and we are NOT getting HFA and without that, we aren't doing SHIT other than wasting another year of this faux tiger's prime.