View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:04 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Good stuff, Omaha. Just a few quick ones from me...

1. Glad you saw that from Good. I don't know if I'm sold on him at RT, but he's the only guy besides Kelly I've ever seen pancake someone on this line.

2. This is the most bored I have ever been watching the Colts, and I'm a football nerd. They're not just bad, they're boring. They have no guts. They go 3-and-out, punt, then allow a long drive. There just isn't anything to get excited about around this team, and that has to terrify Irsay and Ballard. How many plays actually interested you today? Maybe a Mack run, Hilton TD and Basham sack? Maybe 3 or 4?

3. Brissett is clearly a QB2, but if he's going to play QB1, he has to pull the damn trigger. I don't know how many times Hilton was wide open only for Brissett to take a sack. He doesn't see downfield, doesn't go through progressions quickly enough and doesn't understand what to do when he makes the decision NOT to throw. This kid is a mess, honestly. And more evidence that players backslide once this coaching staff gets a hold of them.

4. At least Kamar Aiken made me laugh today?
i am not sold on him yet. I think he can do the job and do it well but I need to see him do it week after week before I am sold