View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Aright, despite your occasional bluster, you know more about football than me. I'm having a hard time getting my head around this....

In September of 2009, we beat the Dolphins, despite only possessing the ball for 14 minutes. That was because we had a good offensive line and a great QB.

Depending on who you ask, we have a top five QB and a bottom half offensive line.

I don't see anyone presenting a convincing argument that the future of the Colts franchise is on defense. We should have fixed the OL 3 years ago, two years ago... and we didn't.

I would draft an OG in the 1st. To me it's a no brainer. So when you guys say that in a condescending way (that means talk down to), that many colts fans still want offense, are you saying that the 16th ranked offensive line (being kind) is what we want for Andrew Luck?

see also: Ezekiel Elliot, Dak Prescott
Not sure a high draft pick should be used on o-line this year, not with what we saw over the last handful of games from the young players they were starting. Great o-lines don't just happen overnight, a little continuity from one year to the next helps. Either I'm blind or the o-line did actually have some significant improvement over the last quarter of the season.