View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 10:57 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indcolts18288 View Post
Ok so I promise to finally start posting here again. I admit I got caught up on the Facebook groups out of convenience but thank you Tapatalk lol. So obviously after the trade yesterday that takes us completely out of the Herbert and Love situation. I’m probably one of the few who are ok with riding Jacoby one more season and seeing what he can do with help and health. Now I’m wondering if Ballard might take a WR at 34 and a guy like Eason at 44 or vice versa. He’s an immobile gunslinger but so is Rivers. If we sign Rivers I will be PISSED. If you had to guess, what’s Ballard’s next move? Seriously, he reminds me of Polian but with balls.
Jmo,
Pete [emoji23]
Is Pete still here? What about Mr. Sarcasm? What’s his name?! Why can’t I remember?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are a couple of other guys that have stopped posting. FatDT and GBB. Wonder where they went.

The QB's you mentioned don't excite me at all. I think if Ballard liked any of them, he might have tried to move up in the draft. I wish Luck would reconsider and come back.
Racehorse (03-17-2020)