Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 06:50 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,266 Times in 2,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post

What did Kraft do that the federal government didn't do? Buy a bunch of fucked up masks. Do some fucking research C&O. Can't trust China to do anything worth a damn. They are the ones who started all this shit. Fuck them and the Patriots.

o

You can do the research yourself if you want to know any additional information regarding what I posted, Spike ...... but since you asked, the governor of Massachusetts said that his initial order of 3 million masks was confiscated at the port of New York, so he ordered an additional 1.2 million of them and asked Robert Kraft for help in paying for half of them and for transporting them.

The masks may or may or may not be crap, but he was assured that they would at least get to their state.

https://www.wwlp.com/news/massachuse...f-ny-in-march/

Regarding my overall feelings on this issue, Kraft is a lowlife (and very possibly a criminal), and I am not impressed when pricks like he and Al Capone do something charitable to help some people in their time of need while conducting the rest of their lives in a criminal manner (ESPECIALLY Capone) ...... perhaps I should have put that in my original post, and for that I am sorry.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck