View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 05:06 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,138 Times in 645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Correct ...... and you quoted him, and you asserted that the best player doesn't drop that ball.

He said that he was the best, and you said that he can't be the best because of the dropped INT ...... your assertion (a dropped INT in a regular season game) is that that is what necessarily differentiates the best from all of the others.

And I'm not asserting that he necessarily is the best LB in the game, but rather that a bad play and/or a dropped INT alone doesn't determine whether or not he is. I think that he is in the top-5 in the NFL. I believe that he has more work to do to be able to make a proclamation of being the best in the NFL. It's a little conceited on his part if he did indeed say that, but I do like the confidence ...... conceited, but certainly caring and into the game(s).

o
Like I said man I love his game and what he brings and I agree he’s top 5 for sure

But that play was pivotal in that game and as far as I’m concerned that’s were the best seperate themselves from the rest. I hope he does figure out coverage because that would only take the defense to another level but cmon 1 pick in 6 years