View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 10:45 PM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
actually that is what I expected.

I dont think AB should be suspended or put on the exempt list yet. There is an accusation in civil court. It's serious and I dont make light of it, but I dont think the NFL should take action yet. At some point in the future probably but its too early, imo.

As for the Pats, I am sure everyone is tired of them but what can they do? It's probably really hard to prove tampering if they illegally talked to AB or his agent while he was a raider. I think its really up to the owners to collectively pressure kraft behind the scenes to stop playing in the grey areas or out right cheating. but again, nothing will really come of it....
Uhh, THEY could suspend him like Kansas City did Tyreek Hill. Remember, there was no criminal OR civil case in that matter. He was caught on tape making derogatory statements. That’s it. The investigation started only after he was suspended.

And they still got raked over the coals for not releasing him. Why New England isn’t getting the same treatment is a great question.