View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 07:26 PM

We need some explosion at that position (RB). Someone who can convert the short yardage gains that Gore can give us, but also take advantage of openings like Mack can; Without having to sacrifice one to get the other.

I like where FatDT's head is at. If we can find that value later, we should wait. I also think Barkley could make our offensive line look a lot better. I'm interested to see how things shake out during the combine and offseason. It seems like kid's stock always changes. Who really knows how these kids will be valued through the spring?

I voted trade down, but if the trades aren't there and Chubb is no longer considered as strong as a pick as he is now, go with Barkley. It's going to take a couple of years, lets get better in the OL next year when our record doesn't allow us to pick a true impact player like we can this year (assuming Chubb's stock suffers).

If Chubb is still the man when the draft rolls around I will completely understand the heat for passing on him for Barkley. We really do need someone who can get in the opposition's cheeks and Chubb plays with a nice edge.