Thread: Eberflus
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
Its one game, first of all. Give the guy some time.

The D did produce two turnovers, one that should have resulted in an easy TD by the offense, but they did nothing with it.

I am not thrilled with the Tampa 2 but the D wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. The biggest disappointment is the run D, still awful

And Wilson sucks. Wasted second rounder. Yes that was a cheap penalty on him at the end of the half, but he got beat on that play pretty bad and he is lucky it wasn't a catch anyway.

Then the Green TD, I don't know how you let that happen in this type of D, supposed to keep things in front of you and not let the WR run right by you.

If this scheme continues though obviously have to generate pass rush somehow. Otherwise the Tampa 2 is just a slow death normally for the D
Not calling for him to be fired. Wondering about not using cap money more than anything.

Maybe in the back of his mind he needed to make sure Luck was back and if not use money on a QB?

I understand he only wants to use FA to fill gaps but there are a lot of gaps in that defense