View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 12:53 PM

Thanked 1,570 Times in 892 Posts

I think the Ravens will win two of their last three, ending up at 9-7, and winning the division, because...

The Steelers are not going to right the ship. They will lose two of their last three and end up at 8-7-1.

Indy should win against NYG and if they win one of the Dallas/Tennessee combo, will end up at 9-7. If it's only one though, it needs to be the Titans game, because Tennessee will not lose to either the Giants or Skins, so they could end up at 10-6, with that third wild-card spot.

Miami could also end up 10-6. I don't see the Bills or Jags beating them, but I imagine that Minnesota will give them a game. I wish the Vikings were not playing tonight. That extra day of rest gives the Fins more advantage than they deserve, this late in the season.

So, as has been mentioned multiple times, for a playoff spot, it will likely come down to that week 17 game in Tennessee. I think that at this point in the season, the Colts are a better team than the Titans, but being on the road will make it tough.

Here's to beating the Cowpokes, crushing the Giants, and going into Tennessee on the 30th just needing a win to secure the #6 seed. Then they can go back to Houston or into Baltimore with a puncher's chance to advance.