View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 04:50 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default The Feds and Alex Jones cell phone

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...167af4621ef8d1

After conspiracy theory promoter Alex Jones was hit with a $49.3 million total verdict for lying about the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, his attorneys sought to claw back the contents of Jones' cell phone, which they inadvertently sent to the plaintiffs.

The attorney for the plaintiffs has said he will cooperate with requests to obtain the evidence from federal law enforcement and the House Select Committee Investigating the Jan. 6 Attack on the U.S. Capitol.

On Friday, Judge Maya Guerra Gamble refused the request to get involved.

“I’m not standing between you and Congress," Gamble said.

ALSO IN THE NEWS: Anne Heche ‘expected to live’ after suffering severe burns in car crash: report

Related video: Alex Jones rocked in court by surprise evidence from his own phone

Play Video
Alex Jones rocked in court by surprise evidence from his own phone
Unmute
View on Watch
"That is not my job," she said. "I’m not going to do that.”

Mark Bankston, the attorney for Sandy Hook parents Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, used the contents of Jones' phone to successfully impeach the InfoWars host for lying.

When Jones' lawyer called for a mistrial, Bankston revealed that the 2.3 gigabytes of information include every text Jones sent in the past two years, including intimate messages to Roger Stone.