Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
And you guys proved my point. I posted about how hard the Chinese government fucked the world and are by far the biggest bad guys in all of this, which is the absolute truth, and it quickly turned into people bitching at each other about Trump.

Anyway, here's a good summary on how China went about fucking over the world:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2940486001/
I doubt anyone disagrees with your views on China. However I have no voice in what happens in China, and China isn’t responsible for the shit show of a reaction we’ve had here. China isn’t the cause of Trumps lying. China isn’t the reason the governor of Georgia claimed we just learned about asymptotic people spreading the virus, as an excuse for his delay in ordering shelter at home, when it’s been widely reported for several weeks if not months. I won’t focus on China because that’s the excuse and distraction being handed down to cover up our own failings. There will always be countries that lie and hide this kind of shit. Watching Trump lie to the American people daily do you honestly believe he would have been forthcoming with the truth if it started here? Fuck no he wouldn’t have. Not to mention that was the responsibility of the pandemic response team that Trump and Bolton dismantled. Remember - he’d just hire back the scientists when they were needed. He didn’t like paying people when there wasn’t a crisis. Blame the Chinese all you want, they deserve it. But the only thing within our control is our countries response to it. Don’t let China distract you from that shit show.
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
JAFF (04-09-2020)