View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 08:53 PM

Thanked 4,413 Times in 2,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
And you dont listen. Production will ramp up as the temperature cools. Building more refineries, or drilling more wells will take YEARS to make a difference. Building and installing charging stations also take time, and straight electric car production will take more time. Stop gap efforts with hybrid cars and using gasahol could help right now. But the arabs will continue to fuck us as long as we let them control the market. As long as they can set the price because we keep buying gas guzzuling trucks and vans, prices are not going anywhere.

Until We start using other forms of energy, for cars and homes, the arabs will have us by the nuts. This nation needs more nuclear power, which will piss off the liberals, but it can be done now. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are in the process of using USNavy designed reactors, hooked up in series, can produce electricity like a regular power plant. Fusion power may never occur, but this could work and be safe.

If we are going to increase energy, this is better than burning oil
I listen, but you are full of shit. I listen, and shake my head at the level of ignorance in your posts.